PRICE REDUCTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- * TATRY SUPER SKI reduced-price ski passes are valid for children and youth who are under 16 years of age (their 16th birthday is the first day when the discount is forfeited) and seniors who are over 65 years of age (their 65th birthday is the first day when the discount can be claimed), according to the price list available at www.tatrysuperski.pl.
- Reduced-price TATRY SUPER SKI passes are issued on production of a document confirming the age and allowing to identify the entitled person. The beneficiary of the pass has the burden of proving that he or she meets the conditions for claiming the particular discount.
- A "CWA" (Child with Adult) pass is an inseparable package of the same Entitlements, comprising two passes, one of which is for the adult caring for the child and the other for that child (rule: one carer - one child). The price of this package includes the price of the Normal Pass plus PLN 10 for each day covered by this Pass. Upon reaching the age of 5 (the 5th birthday is the first day of loss of the discount), the child is no longer entitled to use the "CWA" pass.
- Seniors over 75 years of age on the basis of a valid identification document can purchase a TATRY SUPER SKI day pass for PLN 20 for each day covered by the pass.
- Groups from 20 people have a 10% discount on the purchase of TATRY SUPER SKI passes. When purchasing Passes with a group discount: one out of 21 persons receives a day Pass for PLN 10 for each day covered by such a Pass and the remaining persons receive a 10% discount on the list price. The group shall elect from among themselves a group leader, i.e. a person who represents all the members of the group on an exclusive basis. Only the group leader is entitled to make declarations of will for the purchase of group passes or their possible return.
- After 16:00 pass - a discounted hourly pass that entitles you to use the Ski Centre from 16:00 until the closing hours of each Ski Centre.
- The determination of the age necessary to obtain the discount shall be made in accordance with the rule provided for in Article 112, second sentence, of the Civil Code.
- Ski Passes for Seniors, CWA and Group Ski Passes mentioned above can be purchased only at the ticket offices of each member Ski Resort.
- The rules of periodical discounts and promotions are available on the website: www.tatrysuperski.pl, as well as at the ticket offices of the Ski Resorts. Using the TATRY SUPER SKI Pass by an ineligible person (e.g. by a person who is not entitled to a discount) may result in blocking the eligibility. For the avoidance of doubt, a Local Pass cannot be used to exercise the eligibilities arising from the TATRY SUPER SKI Pass.